Re: [orca-list] Firefox and Protected Sites

Hello,
I can confirm what you say orca shows, but I think I have found how you should proceed. May be someone who can see this could confirm what the screen actually shows and whether this relates to what orca reports. If orca is reporting things correctly then the warning page from firefox needs an accessibility fix as its not great although usable once you know what to do.

Now what to do:
At the bottom of the page there is a heading saying "I understand the risks" (or something like that). Route your mouse cursor there with orca-key+numpad-/ and then click it with numpad-/ (it seems to be a mouse over). Now you will find some information added to the bottom of the page and an add exception button (I think that's the button you need).

Now if orca is reporting things correctly it would be better that the warning page uses a proper control like a link or button instead of the mouseover. Alternatively orca would need a way to detect a mouseover, but as I remember it was said on this list that such detection isn't very possible.

Michael Whapples