Re: [orca-list] The Future of Orca

I agree.  I'm willing to help, too, but I'm spending most of my
volunteer time working on Vinux for now.  It would help if we could
all work in Linux :-)

Bill

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Petra Ritter <petra access-for-all ch> wrote:
Hello,

As far I know the team that develop BRLTTY has no full time developer. Way does that not work for Orca, too

Way we does not take parts of the delevopment of Orca over ourself and help
Will Walker?

I am sure on this list there are people who able to programming in
Pyton. the other can help with tramnslation of the documentations and
Orca in other languages or act as testers.
If we finde a good team of develovoper, tester and translators it should
be posible to keep Orca on life

Will Walker could act als adviser because he has the knolage in
accessibility of gnome.

I know to put time into the projekt is not for everone easy to do,
however maybe the only way to keep the projekt running.

Petra

Best regards

Petra Ritter