[orca-list] Right clicking with flat review no longer behaving correctly in Ubuntu lucid, latest updates.

Hi all
I updated my Ubuntu lucid system this morning after not updating for half a week or so. I now find that right
click using the orca right click command in flat review is not behaving correctly. I expect to see a meny
appear. However no menu gets focus. Visually I see a menu quickly appear, and then disappear again.

This behavior is observed throughout the desktop, so I am enclined to think its a framework or even orca bug
somewhere. If anyone can reproduce this, I'll file a bug against orca in bugzilla.

Luke