Re: [orca-list] possibly OT: Oracle takeover

Hi Igor:

I'm now working on Orca and leading the GNOME Accessibility project in my spare time.

Will

On Feb 4, 2010, at 2:46 PM, Igor Gueths wrote:

Hi all. Just out of curiosity, with Oracle having bought Sun, is anything going
to change with regards to Orca development? Based on my preliminary research, it
seems that the MySQL entity will be left relatively intact and independent. Does
the same hold true in this case? Thanks.
--
Igor