[orca-list] Console multimedia was Re: Which web browser does Orca work well with?

Hi Ron,

Short answer, I still end up using firefox in those times, and any
other sites I'd  to use (twitter, facebook, etc) I use console apps to
update my status and check what's going on. FBCMD works great with
facebook and twidge is a simple twitter client. All my email is in
alpine and ther isn't really anything I don't do in the console. For
me it works, it just depends on what you like to do and the sites you
go to, etc. For instance, you CAN download youtube vids in a console,
but it's really more effort than just opening firefox and finding the
page.

I almost forgot, cmus is my music player, and when I need to write
more complex things than simple notes I do use openoffice and am
impressed with Orca's performance with it.

It's not that firefox is unusable, I just prefer the console for most things.
Alex