[orca-list] notifications ideas

Hi.
First of all forgive me for the cross-posting.

I am trying to create a function in orca to repeat the latest message notifications. Actually the function is working and presents the last message when I press orca_key+n. Ideally the function should present not only the last message as well as the above.
My questions are:
1. Someone is already working on it?
2. This function is useful?
3. How many messages should be saved to be presented?
4. What keys should I use to present the messages?

Thanks.