[orca-list] Copying a link to be e-mailed, I emmed, etc.

When I am in firefox, if I tab to a link and want to copy the url of that link to my clipboard, so I can either IM it to someone, e-mail it to someone, etc. is there a fairly easy way to do this? I know on the windows side of things, I right click on the link and go to copy shortcut. I just wonder if it's the same way with my flat review right mouse button, or, actually, can I just hit the application's key? The other thing is, when I am focused on a link, without actually hitting the enter key on it, to go into the link, is there a way I can get Orca to tell me the URL of where that link would! take me, if I was to hit enter on it?

Thanks.

Chris.