[orca-list] type grade2 braille in orca/brltty

Hi
For those who have braille displays such as refreshabraille or one of the bluetooth braille keyboards. I
would like to be able to type in Ubuntu gnome or vinux to be able to type in grade2 braille into edit fields
and then it would be back-translated. For example I type a word, hit space then the word is back translated
and typed into the document. I would also like to see an editor in gnome that supports both reading and
writing in grade2 braille. I'm not a programmer, just a user with some ideas. Then we could translate from
print to braille and back and also write in grade2 braille. Maybe the editor could use parts of open office
for spell checking and stuff.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337 gmail com