[orca-list] Structural navigation commands bound with the exception of radio buttons

Hey all.

Given that there have been eight or so +1's and no -1's on the new
kindbindings for structural navigation, and an almost equal amount of
concern about the radio buttons, I went ahead and committed everything
*but* radio buttons. Radio buttons are still unbound at the moment
because just about everyone seems to feel that radio buttons should be
bound to r and shift r.

So.... Currently r and shift r are the bindings for next and previous
live region. What should they be instead? Jacob proposed d and shift d.
Other ideas?

I need to do my DayJob now, so talk amongst yourselves, vote on the
replacement, etc. As soon as we have an overwhelming winner for the new
live region binding, I'll make that change and bind radio buttons.

Thanks and take care.
--joanie