Re: [orca-list] Command to speak the list of available Orca keyboard shortcuts- Patch attached.

Hy List,

Dattatray, I would like you congratulation!
You do great job. I fixed few founded localization specific issues, and
attached the second patch revision with your bugreport. Now, your script
is perfect working with english and hungarian language after I
translated new added need marked translation strings.
Thank you your work, wonderful job, I wish you more beautiful work with
Orca project.

Attila