Re: [orca-list] how to access top panel with orca in Ubuntu 10.04

Hi,

When I had 8.10, I had to go to the desktop, hit the application key,
and choose "Change Desktop Background'. In that dialog there's an
group of radio buttons that say visualization. Set it to no
visualization, and you should be able to go to the panels again.
hth,

Alex