Re: [orca-list] revisiting the issue of unbound keybindings

Hi,
On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 12:36:07AM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
levels.  Actually, I don't remember seeing a punctuation level in the
unbound list.  If it isn't really there, how hard would it be to
insert that.  I can see a number of times where I would like to rotor
through punctuation levels on the fly on many occasions.

To be honest, I suspect it would be quite easy. If only we had a user
who could take on the implementation of that feature. Hmmmm. Where could
we find such a user? <grins>
I'll have a go at it around next weekend. Seems to be a good first step towards finding my way around in the
orca source code.

Regards, Rudolf