Re: [orca-list] I hear Distorted Orca speech after login in 10.04

Dear List,

Jacob, thank you the suggested pulseaudio config option, but unfortunately this change not solving the problem with my desktop machine. Only help if I hear this interesting noise when Speech-dispatcher begin talking to launch a music playback after Speech-dispatcher begin talking.
Very interesting:
If I first launch music playback (for example I playing an mp3 file), the sound is not distorted. After playback is beginning, if I launch Orca, Speech-dispatcher speech is distorted and echoed, but the played mp3 file is not distorted, and 10-20 sec later the speech is clean again.

Attila