[orca-list] Shutdown and quit sessions are not accessible

Dear,

Orca doesn't talk at the dialogs for quitting the current Gnome session and shutting down / rebooting the computer, activated through the system menu.

I don't know whether this is related to Orca being able to talk at administrative apps, but I've already made that /root/.orbitrc and /etc/sudoers files as described at the Orca wiki, and Orca does read some apps like nautilus quite well when I run it as root from the terminal.

Running Gnome 2.30 on Arch Linux. Any suggestion please?

Cleverson