Re: [orca-list] email problem in evolution

On 04/16/2010 05:12 AM, hackingKK wrote:
On Friday 16 April 2010 11:06 AM, Helios wrote:
Now she is thinking
about switching to Thunderbird as the new version should be usable
with Orca.

Thunderbird might give a bit of pain while setting up. Nothing to do with orca as such but i personally foudn it a bit difficulot to use it with my gmail account. but it is not a major problem and a person who did it before can easily guide you. once it is setup, the latest versions of thunderbird 3 + are the most accessible mail client by far with orca.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.