Re: [orca-list] email problem in evolution

On Friday 16 April 2010 11:19 AM, Alonzo wrote:
Hello,
After you get to where orca says table press the right arrow. You should be able to arrow down and read the message. I've not used evolution in a while, but you can also try turning on the carot browsing mode (f7 I believe) and applying the above method I've written.

f7 used to work perfect for me when I used to use it till last year.
Actually it has been a long time since I have used evolution.
I found it a bit complicated to setup my thunderbird client, but ever since it started to work for me, I haven't shifted back to evolution.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.