[orca-list] Tentatively announcing support for Instantbird chat client

Hey all.

I am tentatively announcing Orca's support for the Instantbird chat
client. I say tentatively because this client turned out to be more
complicated than the others due to themes, embedded object characters,
etc. But I just checked in some tweaks to Orca git master. With those,
Instantbird seems to work decently enough.

Note that the work was based on the very latest, dev/beta of Instantbird
(0.2). Earlier versions might not work with Orca.

Enjoy!
--joanie