[orca-list] A question for you Archlinux users

Hi all,
OK, this has nothing to do with Orca, but maybe someone is able to assist me with this.
I have installed Arch onto my first harddrive, in this case sda and I have windows on my other one, sdb. I
selected to install the Grub boot loader onto my sdb harddrive, and I also selected to install it onto
partition 1, not in the MBR of sdb. But my system doesn't boot.
In the menu.lst I specified hd0,0 as the default one, but it doesn't work.
Any tips?
Many thanks,
Christian