Re: [orca-list] Install ubuntu 10.04

Hy Ashlei

This is happening because Ubuntu 10.04 Beta2 CD containing new designed Gfxboot method artwork. When your CD is booted first and the logo is presenting the display, you need Press for example a Tab key to get back old Ubuntu style menu methods. I think need you choosing the language after Tab press, and after this, you use general wroted accessibility choose method.
Please try this, I hope this is help you.

Attila