Re: [orca-list] Question about installing Gnome on Archlinux

Alonzo <mariachiac gmail com> wrote:
Oh?
Well it use to a year ago. Nothhigns changged... i just updated the
package. I can have a look at the logs. At the end it has a bunch of
numbers and was unable to define region. this also happens on m y
laptop which has an intel gma-945. Again it use to work fine on my
laptop, but when I updated a couple of months ago I can't switch
from text consoles to gnome.

t probably isn't an Orca issue; I would suggest taking it to a mailing ist for
your distribution. UPgrading the kernel might help, since there has been
plenty of work done to improve video drivers in recent releases.