[orca-list] Indication of misspelled words in OOo Writer

Hey all.

Thanks to a bug fix provided by the OOo a11y guys, we are now able to
indicate misspelled words (i.e. those with the red, squiggly underlines)
in OOo Writer. Yay!

Notes:

I have verified the fix in OOo 3.3 developer snapshot m75. I've not yet
taken the time to pin down exactly when the fix made it in to OOo, and
what versions it wound up in. But if you use the current 3.3 developer
snapshot and Orca from git master, you should have this functionality,
namely:

If you are using the default level of speech verbosity and move the
caret into a word in OOo Writer that is misspelled (as indicated by the
red squiggly), Orca will announce the fact that the word is misspelled.

This attribute will also be announced in speech by default when Orca+f
is pressed. Likewise, if braille attribute indication is enabled,
misspelled words will by default be indicated in braille.

As you may be aware, in Gecko, we can often indicate that a word is
misspelled as you're typing and complete the word. In order to do that,
we rely upon an object:text-attributes-changed event which we're not
(yet) seeing emitted by OOo -- even in the aforementioned developer
snapshot. I'm pretty sure that's another fix that is coming down the
pike and will investigate further.

If you regularly use Writer please give the 3.3 developer snapshot and
this new Orca feature a spin.

Thanks!
--joanie