[orca-list] Unable to access bug reports

Hi,

I just saw a number of updates to bugs I'm interested in come in, and I wanted to take a look at the bugs blocking them. However, when I tried to follow the link, I received the following message:

You are not authorized to access bug #614831.

What's up with this? Why can't anyone view a bug report? This appears to be setting things up for filing many duplicate bugs and restricting how the community can get involved. Is there a reason for this?

Thanks,

dave