Re: [orca-list] Worth installing Ubuntu 10.04?

On Friday 02 April 2010 08:10 PM, jose vilmar estacio de souza wrote:
Hi,
It is in beta stage, but in my opinion it is very good.
For me it's the best beta of ubuntu that I've tested so far, almost as good as the current version of karmic.
I'm running since last Sunday.

One thing is for sure, when I finally got orca working with Ubuntu, I found that the performance was best ever.
the latency and speech getting gobbled is now gone.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.