Re: [orca-list] Wine accessibility

I believe wine is basically a big black inaccessible box and you'd need to rely on a screen reader running inside Windows to access it. I've not experience with this, though.

Will

Alastair Irving wrote:
HI All

I suspect that the answer to this will be no, but is there any way of making applications running under wine accessible? Initial experimentation suggests it doesn't work with Orca. If Orca can't be used is it possible to get a Windows screenreader running under Wine?

Many thanks

Alastair Irving