[orca-list] orca provides font attributes in firefox3.5 but not alignment info

hello all,
I just started to use firefox3.5 since 2 days and I am very happy that
much awaited font attributes like the size, bold, underline etc is
announced by orca.
I don't know if this was some thing to do with firefox or orca that the
information was not provided previously.
I guess this was a problem with firefox itself.
But the accessibility overview of ff3.5 (shiretoko) says that on the
accessibility front, they can now provide all the attributes including
the alignment of the text.
I would like to know what could be the problem due to which orca is not
able to announce the left, right or center alignment of the text when it
can announce all the other attributes?

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.