[orca-list] A linux remote program.

Hi all,
I know this is the orca screen reader but I wasn't sure where I should ask a question like this. My brother Larry uses a program where he can log in to a person's computer and help them fix pproblems. Is there any open source software where a person could do something with linux? The windows free program is called log me in. Sorry if my question is off topic but I wasn't sure where I should go to ask. Thanks for any and all help.
Blessings,
Sandy Phillips
smilingsandy insightbb com