[orca-list] Notification Area icons

Hi,

Various applets and application icons in the gnome-panel notification area are inaccessible. These icons lack
proper labels and description (correct me?) so all you hear is 'icon, icon'. We should try to remedy this
situation before the next Gnome release.  Reporting this problem as bugs to the developers is a good start.

I started compiling a list of applications. Feel free to add to this list. I used latest orca on Ubuntu
Karmic for testing.

Gnome applets (network, battery, bluetooth, display settings)
OpenOffice.org 3.1 Quickstarter
Pulse Audio Applet
xchat2
pidgin