[orca-list] Orca and Espeak Problem

Hello all!

I Upgraded fron intrepid to jaunty, by update-manager

Aft this upgrade, speech-dispatche don't work.

In Orca preferences, changed the sistem for gnome-speech.

Espeak don't work very well.

I created the ~/.pulse_a11y_nostart and reboot my computer, but not solved this problem.

How can solv this problem?

If after to create the ~/.pulse_a11y_nostart file I do Not to run Orca Preference, the audio is mut after the
next login.

Best Regards.

Andre.

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com