[orca-list] Orca and speech dispatcher

Hi folks,

As many of you know, I am still quite new to Linux. I am a long-time Windows user and a competant mac OS X user - although this only through the GUI.

However, I am interested in using Orca with Speech Dispatcher, but I have some questions if that's okay?

1. Where can I find and how do I install speech dispatcher?
2. Why would someone use Speech Dispatcher and not GNOME Speech
3. Do those users using Speech Dispatcher use Pulse or Alsa?

Thank you

James