Re: [orca-list] Orca and preferences Menu

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 01:41:21AM -0700, Steve Holmes wrote:

Anyone know how to do this with Debian? When I last attempted it, the
files differed enough for me to not know what I was doing.  As of now,
I still cannot access any admin functions from Orca under Debian.  I'm

I'm on debian, and didn't have any problems with this... Follow the
sysadmin page and tell us where you have problems... I think the visudo
file is a bit different...

Daniel.