Re: [orca-list] BrlTTY and auto-detection in Ubuntu, what is wrong?

Hi Luke,

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 12:58:06PM +1100, Luke Yelavich wrote:

Hi all
Some of you have expressed annoyance at the lack of a fix for the BrlTTY
auto -detect bug on Ubuntu, or something similar. Since nobody has filed
a bug, I am writing to ask here what the problem is.

Sorry if people like me can't use the launchpad system, I use to use
reportbug in Debian, much more easier for reporting bugs or posting