To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 3:53 AM
Subject: [orca-list] orca and festival

Hello list,

When using festival in orca is there a way to speed up the voice and
change the voice that is used? When I go to change the speed of the
voice under the speech setting in orca and apply the change it does not
get faster and stays at the same rate. But if I use the espeak and
change the speed it gets faster. I am running fedora 11. Thank you for
your time.