Re: [orca-list] Continuous reading still a problem.

Hmm. OK. Please do open a bug at http://bugzilla.gnome.org for Orca. In that bug, please:

1) Include the output of these commands:
   orca --version
   gnome-about --version
   uname -a

2) Describe the exact steps you are taking to reproduce the bug

3) Attach your ~/.orca/user-settings.py file

4) Attach the exact text file you are using in gedit to reproduce the problem

Thanks! By entering things in the bug database, you will help prevent this issue from becoming lost.

Thanks!

Will

mk360 wrote:

--- "Willie Walker" <William Walker Sun COM> wrote:
In thinking about this, 15 minutes is curiously the same amount of time some distributions use as the default time delta for the screen saver.

Hehe, this sometimes happens affter 2 mins (I tested now but without debugging enabled) however my screen saver is disabled.

mk.