Re: [orca-list] Updating the Orca Wiki

Thanks Steve!  You rock.

I'm guessing the problem is that the WIKI is expecting an HTTP URL and not a GIT URL. I went ahead and changed the links to http://git.gnome.org/cgit/orca and things seem fine.

You also inspired me to do a search and destroy mission for all pages referring to the Orca SVN repository. I got most of them except the specifics around the nightly regression tests for Orca. I'll update that as soon as I get the automated nightly tests running again on my machine (I'm doing them manually now).

Thanks again!

Will