[orca-list] webct

Hello everyone,
I was on webct trying to take a quiz. I can read the quiz, but as soon as I answered one question and hit save I was unable to check the next radio button for the next question. Orca also did not announce the full answer. It would say radio button. I would then arrow down and here half of the answer. I can't give an address to reproduce the bug since the quizzes are on my webct account for school and are timed. I hope this can certainly be fixed as webct is an important part of school.

alonzo