[orca-list] Opensuse 11.2 and Orca problems

Hello all,
Just for your info, I decided to try installing the latest development version of Opensuse 11.2 using Blinux
just to see if the issues with Orca firefox and openoffice were resolved.
After installation was complete I booted into Gnome. First, I was not able to login with just typing in my
username and password. One needs to hit tab once to focus the username. One can then press enter and enter
the password.
After I had logged in, I pressed Alt-F2 and typed orca but nothing happened. I then switched to the console
and Orca is installed. but if I try to set up orca form the command line I get a lots of error messages so
just want to tell you that there's no idea on installing this. I have removed it and now I am reinstaling
Debian again.
Best regards,
Christian