[orca-list] I got it!

and again! this is why you subscribe with the primary e-mail address you use! No? Birds! Anyway...

Wireless is! officially? Working!  Nice!  Now, I did have one kind a weird
thing happen, but I'm sure one a yall can tell me where to go to fix this.

I wanna know how to move between conversation windows in Pidgin when
multiple ones are opened.  I had a window with my friend Ben opened, and
another with my friend Ron.  I was in Ben's window, but when I hit alt f4 to
close it, it said that I had unread messages.  so, it wouldn't let me close
either of them until I confirmed I wanted to do so and discard the other unread ones.
I'm still r'r'r'really! stumped why there was a dependency issue with Voxin
on my laptop, but not on the Desktop.  It sounds like it's trying to do
something with Alsa which I found incredibly bazaar.  What in the clearblue
sky does Alsa have to do with Voxin aside that voxin needs a sound driver
like! Alsa to work.  LOL!

I mean my sound is workin fine, so what gives?  LOL!

Anyway, I'm using ESpeak.  it's better than I remember it being.  It's still
not great in my opinion, but it's... well... I'll just say this in fear a
being offensive to the development team:  It's?  ehh... it's... tolerable.
Anyway, yall got any thoughts on any a this?

Chris.