Re: [orca-list] Orca totally locking up my system

Which version of Orca are you using? We recently fixed some code in this space.

Will

Chris Gilland wrote:
Is there any reason why in certain apps like Evolution, or Pidgin Messenger, that if I close a window in one of those programs, every once and a while, Orca'll just totally! sh** the bed. I mean, so badly that my whole system locks. No, I can't start another desktop panel, nor can I do alt+F2 to get to the run dialog. It won't let me. It's locked and I mean it's locked r'r'r'real! good.

Chris.