Re: [orca-list] Keybindings for ARIA landmark roles

Hi Will,
If performance is going to be so much of an issue with landmarks, then
out of my accessibility research i would suggest that orca at least say
"page has landmarks " as a message.

What is important is that the user knows that there are one or more
landmark on the page the facility will be usefull with reference to this
page.

I think at least this might not be a payoff on performance?

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.