Re: [orca-list] Keybindings for ARIA landmark roles

Hey Will
M and shift-m seem perfectly reasonable to me. I guess I'm not particularly bothered either way, whether their are default bindings or not. Truth is I don't use structural navigation as often as most people seem to, primarily because I find that if i become too used to it I end up taking longer to navigate a page that doesn't have it. Using next/previous large object, and sometimes prev/next heading, is about the extent to which I use structural navigation, and I don't mind using the large object commands as a page will always have large objects, though whether they're the objects I'm interested in is another matter :). If you're going to have default bindings for these, your idea of m and shift-m sounds good.