Re: [orca-list] Skype with Ubuntu?

Hi,
Set your burn speed to slowest possible.  I have had this same poblem in the past.  Setting your write speed to it's slowest should fix the problem.
Skype works if you use the skype4pidgin plugin.  You will need some sighted assistance to get the plugin approved by Skype.  I don't remember where the skype4pidgin website is, but a search on google will get it in the first or second result.  I haven't been able to use Skype on my new laptop because I can't get my internal or external mic working.
HTH
Storm