Re: [orca-list] Speeding up Espeak was Re: Short Jaunty alpha-3 impressions

Hi,
I have forgotten exactly what all of them mean.  The first one is the pauses between words and punctuation.  The other 2 have something to do with how hard vowels are spoken and how long they are sustaned, I think anyway.
HTH
Storm

On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 09:49 -0500, Robert Spangler wrote:
Can you define what each number means?