Re: [orca-list] Punctuation names

I know, this is a really old message I'm responding to but while looking over this one, I came up with a question for Johnathan.

Would it be possible to turn off the substitutions you show below? I mean, have a user option that we could invoke if we don't want them. Personally, I would just soon have a synth not have any substitution of abreviations at all.

I think the only expansions are:

ctrl.  Control.
dept.  Department.
eg.    For example.