[orca-list] Orca randomly freezing in Intrepid 64 bit

Hi,
I got a new Dell Studio 1536.  I installed the 64 bit version of Intrepid.  Now, Orca seems to freeze at random sort of like it does with the original 8.04 version.  It's easy to get up and running again though, just alt-f2 and Orca.  I was thinking abot updating to the latest trunk version.  Has anyone else had the same problem or done the upgrade to trunk version?  Is there anything I need to be careful of when upgrading it?
Thanks
Storm