[orca-list] burning a file to dvd in opensolaris

i have managed to get hold of brasero only i can't seem to be able to locate the documents folder where my video folder is. what i do is choose the create data cd, choose the add button, and try to browse but even when i choose the system icon, i still can't get to the documents folder because orca doesn't seem to read it. what am i doing wrong to not be able to locate my file to add it to my dvd before i choose the burn button?