[orca-list] Using multiple languages with GNome Speech

    Hi folks,

I have just purchased the Voxin product in both French and English. I have installed them both, but I can only get access to the English voices - which I installed first.  How can i also get access to the French voices? There seems to be no info on the Voxin website.

In the list of voices in the Speech preferences pannel only the enu US English voices appear. Do i need to create two seperate accounts or is there a way to switch between synthesizers in a single session?

Thanks

james