Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird issues and Evolution contacts

Hello Nolan,

On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 13:57 -0600, Nolan Darilek wrote:
It could be that there was an error in my transition of the data from my
phone to AddressBook under OS X, then to Evolution via VCF import. I
can't check this, though, because there seems to be no means of
accessibly viewing/editing a card, unless I miss something.

Use ctrl+o to edit the contact selected in List view.

HTH,
AndrÃ