Re: [orca-list] vlc no longer accessible with orca

Hi, does that mean that applications like skype may be accessible in near future?
Thanks,
Aruni.

On 01/21/2009 07:27 PM, Willie Walker wrote:
The AT-SPI infrastructure is currently being migrated from CORBA to D-Bus:

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Accessibility

When that work is complete, the infrastructure will be there for QT to participate in accessible solutions. I suspect, however, that there may be a lot of development/debugging/testing needed to complete the job in QT.

Will