Re: [orca-list] started a new wiki for orca documentation

Hi Krishnakant:

Thanks for your efforts.

Can you tell me more about how you'd like this to complement the
existing WIKI at http://live.gnome.org/Orca as well as the existing
documentation at
http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-access-guide/nightly/ats-2.html?

I'm somewhat curious about the need for a whole new separate WIKI, in
particular.

Thanks!

Will