Re: [orca-list] Orca and drag and drop

Hello again,
Further to my original question, I tried out the particular case I was thinking of and regardless of orca supporting drag and drop it was inaccessible (it is a browser based exam system with drag and drop questions (I believe using javascript for the feature), orca was even unable to find the items I was to drag and drop). I had similar results when using window-eyes so I believe the system itself could do with accessibility improvements. I have initially reported this back to the exam provider, but does anyone have any examples of accessible drag and drop in a web page which I could point them to for improvements to be made to the system? (An example of the question might be drag and drop the code fragments to form a class which will compile and output "x = 7"?)

Michael Whapples